LEAVESLEY AVATION XMAS PARTY!!

All paragliding news, questions, etc can be found here.

Moderators: ianwhitt, mark leavesley, chasleton, Randombloke, jules

LEAVESLEY AVATION XMAS PARTY!!

Postby Sian leavesley » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Ok the day has finally come, with much organisation I have finally sorted out the best venue EVER for our Xmas party. We are going underground literally.
The venture is THE UNDERGROUND under the public hall Bishops Castle.
The date is 10 Dec 8.30pm til 1am, there is a bar obviously, wouldn't be much of a party without one :lol: we have got amazing cocktails on offer with a paragliding theme aswell as every other drink you can think of, and amazing music with a mix of live DJ's playing a whole range of music.
But the best thing is it is a FANCY DRESS theme, the theme is the letter P, so if you don't want to dress up you could come as a person, see I have thought of it all. Ok so it will be £5 a head. I have decided not to do food as it is difficult for me to do food for the day as I have so much else to do, so eat before you come.
There will be certificates for best and worst ect and a price for best fancy dress, as well of lots more.
It is going to be a great night, let me know if your coming. You can buy tickets from me to guarentee a place at the party of the year.
Also as there is a huge car park outside the venue we have permission to park your campervan's for the night, or if you want to sleep in your car you can do so Booby :lol: so this will save on accommodation.
Sian leavesley

Return to Paragliding